The NSA EUROTOUR CUP is a unique event like NO other created for Elite Youth Soccer Players to compete against top level teams nationally with the potential to WIN a major sponsorship to attend the Top Internationally Ranked Tournament in the world – “ the Gothia Cup” in Sweden.
Tournament General Information
Date: June 21, Friday to June 23rd, Sunday 2019
Boys and Girls age groups/ GOLD, PREMIER, ACADEMY Combined BRACKETS ONLY:
- 2008-U12 (9v9), 2007- U13, 2006-U14, 2005-U15 (11 v 11)
- $1200.00 per team (estimated $75 per player for an experience of a lifetime).
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Application/payments received on or before February 1, 2019.
- Additional Discounts and Promotions are available to State Cup Champions & finalist ; ECNL and DA champions & finalist. Contact us for more info.
Euro Game/Schedule Format:
- Teams will be divided into groups of 4 and play a round robin. The top 1 or 2 teams (depending on the group size) in each Bracket will go to the “A” bracket and proceed to a single elimination play. Teams that do not qualify will proceed to the “B” bracket for single elimination play.
- Awards will be given to the top 4 teams in the “A” Bracket of each group. Both teams that reach the semi- finals will be awarded the Bronze medal. Awards will be given to both finalist in the “B” bracket of each group.
Note: At Gothia Cup, U13 plays 9 v 9; U14 and up players 11 v 11. Since the team will travel the following summer, U12 in 2019 will be playing as U13 at Gothia in 2020 so the age group dove tails perfectly.
- First ever European style & format tournament in Southern California
- Compete against nationally ranked teams in the country
- Great opportunity to win a major sponsorship to attend the best youth tournament in the WORLD the “Gothia Cup” in July 2020. Valued @ over $10,000 donation to winning teams. (for more info click here)
- State Champions and Finalist across the country will receive invitations.
- Coaches are encouraged to form All-Star teams to participate.
- US Soccer & ODP State teams are welcome.
- There are no restrictions to the number of guest players per team.
- Top College coaches/recruiters will be invited to attend.
- Games will be played on quality natural Grass Fields at ONE location in Southern California.
- Travel/Site seeing tours will be available on request for teams interested in enjoying the many Southern California Attractions (Disneyland, Universal Studios, San Diego Zoo etc) .
- Fundraising opportunities available for your team.
- Minimum of 4 games – Maximum of 6 games.